Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Emotion LOVE Poem

WALT explore a variety of poetry structure and language features to be able to create our own creative poems.

This is my emotive poem. 

Room 19 made these emotion poems on Valentines day. Most of the class did love poems and that included me. We could choose to decorate it however we wanted to. I choose to decorate it by writing it in red and putting red hearts above the poem and below the poem. I decided to use creative words like instead of using big I used HUGE and so on. I hope you enjoy reading my emotion LOVE POEM. If you did please comment.


LOVE


Love smells like candles melting away
Love looks like a couple deep down in love
Love feels like one huge warm hug
Love tastes like a chocolate rose
Love sounds like two little love birds have a smooch!!!!
Love is the color of the love hearts down below… RED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Nikita! Great work now I know how it is to feel in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice poem Nikita. Some great describing words in your poem.

    ReplyDelete