Thursday, March 07, 2013

My Operation



 MY OPERATION
As I entered the operation theater, I was thinking what's going on? Why was I here? Was it to do with dads gout problem? Then mum placed me on a funny looking bed with a white bed sheet. Then  I saw these weird looking people that were dressed from head to toe wearing white clothes with green dots. The weird dressed people carried me into this place called a ‘’DRESSING ROOM’’.They dressed me up in what the weird people were wearing. When I came out of the room they put me on to mum’s lap and they told me to take deep breaths. So I did but that was all a trick because they gave me some gas that makes you go to sleep! After that the weird dressed people told mum and dad to go out of the operation room. After mum and dad were out of sight the weird dressed people got to work! They cut open my left armpit and did what they had to do. About 1 hour later I woke up from my big sleep and mum and dad were aloud to see me again! The weird dressed people told mum and dad to only give water because I was fasting for 24 hours! [do you think you can do that?] Anyway after I had a cup of water my dad went to the dairy shop next door to the Hastings Hospital and got me some cheese flavored Doritos. 2 hours later I got to go home! Before that my aunty and uncle came to visit me and they also brought me some cheese flavored Doritos! After the weird dressed people s
aid that could go home I did go home and it was my bedtime already! So all that I have left to say is good night!                 

4 comments:

  1. Well Done me ! I really liked the part were you said ''The weird dressed people''

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did you go to hospital?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cause there was a tumor in my left armpit

    ReplyDelete