Thursday, September 19, 2013

Yachting And Kayaking Day 1.



Yachting and Kayaking Day 1

Monday the 16 of September
Pandora Pond 
Napier Hawkes Bay.

This is an animation video about Nikita's day at Optimist Yachting and Kayaking. This video tells you about what I was pleased with, what I found hard, what I wanted to get better and a few other things.

Here is a link to go animation.com. So that you can make your own animation film to entertain people and family. http://goanimate.com/.   

Yachting and Kayaking Reflection.

Something I was pleased with was that all the captains were really supportive and encouraging. Because this was my first time yachting and kayaking
I really enjoyed learning how to sail a Optimist Yacht and paddle a Kayak. Because it was all a new experience for me!

Something I found hard was to keep paddling straight and not to zigzag across the pond. Because me and my buddy were paddling in the opposite way.

Something that made me think was why isn't our kayak going straight across the pond and not zigzagging. Because it wasn't going straight across the pond.

Something I want to get better at is kayaking because I wasn't very good at it today.
         





2 comments:

  1. I was really impressed with how you quickly learnt to sail. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny is so cute its so interesting.

    ReplyDelete