Monday, June 24, 2013

Frost Story

Stiff leaves surrounding the school field. It is a beautiful white sight! The frost looks like crystals. It feels numbing and slippery. When walked on it sticks to shoes and sinks into socks. The frost on the window screen looked like freezing cold feathers covering the window screen. Teeth are trembling on a frosty winter's day. The frost looks hard and crispy. BRRR, BRRR, BRRR the kids scream as they grasped a little piece of grass with a lot of frost on it. The grass is with glimmering frost, surrounding the backyard. The frost has bubbles inside it and it melts when it is in a very warm or hot place. frost is a unique type of snow. The trees are covered in frost, the bushes are covered in frost and the kids shoes are covered in frost!!! The roof of the house was covered with frost and the sun reflection was making it look like crystals on the roof. As the children get out their bikes and scooters they realise that it was so frosty that all of bikes and scooters were covered in frost!!! This winter is very unique because all of leaves that are covered in frost have got a special pattern on them. The kids say that they can hear lots of birds chirping and that sound of the cold air flowing and the other sound that they can hear is the sound of kids and people breathing in the freezing cold air. This was a very unique winter because this winter there was lot’s frost and that means that there would be lot’s of sunny and warm afternoons. I can’t wait until the next winter.


               Here are some photos of a frosty winter!

               





4 comments:

  1. As I was touching the frost and feeling what the frost was feels like as I said it felt numbing and slippery

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I learnt something new today FROST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she
    can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    my page - crazy Taxi city rush Hack android

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry.. I am weird like that as well but who are you???

      Delete