Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Super Fly Guy Book Review

FLY GUY BOOK REVIEW

Title: Super Fly Guy.
Author: Tedd Arnold.
Characters: Fly guy, Buzz, Lunch lady, Boss, Schoolkids.
Rating: I rate this book a 10/10.
Age Level: I recommend this book for 6 years and over.


Fly guy is off to school with buzz, will he make trouble or will he save the day? The reason why I like this book is because it has lots of colourful pictures and big and bold writing so that people can read it easily and not have to wear their glasses. I also loved this book because the author has written it using the right amount of nouns and the right amount of verbs. This book would be awesome for kids 6-12 years. I chose this book because I found this book very colourful and bright.


Recommendation: Read this book if you are into cartoons. I would recommend this book for children 6-12 years old. If you can’t wait to read this book, what are you waiting for pick it up and read. If you are really interested in this book there are two other books in this series. Two of the books names are: “HI! FLY GUY.” and another one I know is called “ SHOO FLY GUY.”
      

No comments:

Post a Comment