Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Challange tree: ABC



Apples are my favourite sort of fruit.
Bike riding is my most favourite outdoor activity.
Carrots are my most favourite kind of vegetable.
Digging holes in the garden with dad is real fun for me!
Egg yolk makes my eyes swell up like a balloon.
Family means a lot to me.
Goundar is my surname.
Hindi is my mother tongue.
Ice-cream is my favourite dessert.
Jumping makes my tummy jiggle all around.
Kittens are my favourite sort of animal.
Lollies are my favourite sweet thing to eat.
My mother calls me a monkey sometimes.
Nikita is my name.
Orange nail polish looks good on my nails.
Painting is my other hobby.
Quizzes are quite challenging for me.
Running is good exercise for me.
Swimming lessons help me improve my swimming.
Tamarind is too sour for me!
Umbrellas save me from getting wet in the rain.
Vampires are one of my favourite show.
Washing the car with dad is really fun for me.
X-rays are  bit scary for me!
Yams is the only vegetable that I have not tried.
Zinger burgers is one of my favourite burgers!

4 comments:

  1. I really want that burger :) :) :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. KFC
    yummy i want it now.

    ReplyDelete